Extra Heavy Duty Cleaner
33.8 oz. (1 liter)
1.3 gallons (5 liters)
Water, oleic acid monoethanolamine & sodium salt, dipropylene glycol methyl ether, linear alcohol ethoxylate, urea, EDTA tetrasodium, sodium hydroxide, fragrance, preservatives, color, dihydeoxyethylglycine.
Quality Control Specifications
Non-volatile matter: 14-18%
Specific gravity at 20*C: 1.02-1.03 g/ml
- Industrial strength, yet safe for you and your home – harmless to any surface where it’s safe to use water.
- 3-Way Action – penetrates, dissolves, emulsifies.
- Versatile & Economical – Does the job of dozens of specialty household cleaners at a fraction of the cost. Effective on every job from removing stubborn stains in fabrics to cleaning garage floors.
- Concentrated – a little bit goes a long way.
- Free rinsing – leaves no sticky residue.
- Nonflammable – safe near heat or flame.
- 100% Biodegradable – organic and phosphate- free.
PRODUCT USE INFORMATION
Kitchen: Spray on and wipe clean… appliances, woodwork, chrome,, enameled surfaces, stovetops, countertops, and windows. Heavy-duty strength for stovetops, grills, fume hoods, and as a presoak for pots and pans.
Bathrooms: Fixtures, floors, walls, tile, mirrors. Laundry: Spot remover for ink, crayon, lipstick and ground-in dirt and grime.
Living/Family Room: Spot cleaning rugs, windows, and dusting.
Garage/Car: Car engine cleaner, cleans up grease and oil spots, tools, garage floors. Use general strength for vinyl and naugahyde.
Outdoors: Barbecue grills, driveways, patio furniture.
How To Use Super 10:
Extra Heavy-Duty Cleaning: 6 oz. plus 18 oz. water in a 24 oz. spray bottle (3 to 1).
Heavy-Duty Cleaning: 2 oz. plus 1 teaspoon in a 24oz. spray bottle and fill with water (10 to 1).
General Cleaning: 2 tablespoons plus one teaspoon in a 24 oz. spray bottle and fill with water (20 to 1).
Windows, Mirrors, Light Dusting: three drops of Super 10 in 24 oz. sprayer bottle filled with water.
Floors: Dilute 1 oz. of Super 10 in 1 gallon of water. Wipe clean, rinse with clean, warm water. (Not recommended for wood floors.)